In the last three months I have been adding some new products to my hair collections.
I was holding on to my promise not to buy some new products, but a discount threw me off. I’m proud of myself because I only but two products
- Organix hydrating macadamia oil Shampoo 385 ml (DIO Drogist,€11,99 – €9,49)
- Organix hydrating macadamia oil Conditioner (DIO Drogist,€11,99 – €9,49)
This two product was also on my wish list 2014.
Moisture Moisture Moisture!!!! All the products that I bought are repurchasing. For about two month I have been looking for the Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter moisturizer. I was going crazy because every hair store was out. There was one shop owner (Store Afro New Creations) who was kind enough to order for me – happy dance -. I was so thankful because this moisturizer really saved my hair.
The other two products are my ‘light’ moisturizers.
- Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Growth Moisturizer 237 ml (Store Afro New Creations, €6,95)
- ORS HAIRepair Intense Moisture Crème 142g (Store Afro New Creations, €5,25)
- Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer (Store Afro New Creations, €5,95)
I almost went to true the month June without buying any products. I saw that mine conditioner Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner was finished, so I had to repurchase that. I live in the Netherlands and I couldn’t find the product. To purchase the conditioner I went to Amazon – you can find anything -.
- Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner 1L (Amazon, €13,93 total amount €28,68)
- CHI Keratin Mist 355 ml (Amazon, €7,72 total amount €14,33)
The CHI Keratin Mist was also on my 2014 wish list. I bought this product because I don’t have a protein liquid leave in.
Okey I’m done, no more shopping for me. I have enough products to try out en experiment. Ohw my this is going to be a challenge!!