So this can really help you out. Through this site you can find the good & bad about an ingredient.
This year I wanna try out some new products. I’m really happy with the products that I’m using .. but I wanna see what is out there 🙂 .. you will never know what you will find. So I looked around for products that I wanna try out.
- L’Oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Shampoo (protein)
- Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather Sulfate Free Shampoo (moisture)
- Salerm Protein Shampoo
- Mane n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo
So i’m watching a video on YouTube from MissLBailey (lovely lady). She is showing the viewers how she dust/trim her hair. While explaining this she tell us about how she uses a schedule. The schedule dates when it’s time to cut your hair. I have never heard about this, but she was really pleased about it. So I thought let me check this site out :-).
The Hair chart is from Morrocco method. They sell hair products and other stuff, but I’m not interested in that .. I wanna know more about the charts. So here it goes
For some time I have been wanting to buy a hair steamer. On YouTube I have seen some ladies using it and hear only positive story’s about it.
The hair steamer is the new movement, it’s like everyone is using. It doesn’t matter if you are natural or relaxed.
I have set my eyes on the Huetiful Hair Steamer.
Huetiful Brand Steamers have multiple benefits:
- Restores moisture to your dry hair up to 5x better than the leading deep conditioner.
- Strengthens hair by replenishing moisture lost to keratin treatments, relaxers or heat straightening
- Significantly reduces breakage and split ends caused by dry hair while improving manageability
- One year, “no questions asked” replacement warranty
- Easily converts into a Spa Facial Steamer in just two minutes.
I cant wait for my own hair steamer. Right now the Huetiful hair steamer is out of stock.
Today I checked on how many weeks I am post relaxer.. Well I can say that I’m 18 weeks post. I have got a lot of new growth and that is because of my protective style. In the month June and July I was on my protective style “the weave”. I want to relax my hair so bad .. but I’m going to hold on to my goal (24 weeks).