In the month October I used the Salerm Protein shampoo twice for my wash routine. This product was on my wish list for 2013 and finally I’ve tried this product. The bottle comes in different sizes, I bought the smallest one (250 ml). With new products I always buy the smallest one, because you never know what the outcome is going to be.
Why this product: K E R A T I N .. yes this product contains keratin. Keratin strengthens all 3 layers of the hair and it’s the strongest protein.
As a girl .. I love to shop and this also counts for my hair products.
I was in need for a protein product .. so I decided to buy the Salerm protein shampoo. This was also a product that I wrote down for my wishlist 2013. LOL it took me 10 months to finally buy this shampoo… ow well I got it know and can’t wait to try it out.
I also bought 2 protein conditioners .. why 2 I really don’t know. I went to the store with Motions CPR conditioner in mind, but when I saw Creme of Nature Nourishing and Strengthening Treatment … I had to buy it (I live in the Netherlands.. and products here are limited. So when I see a product with positive reviews from other ladies.. I go crazy).
Yesterday I finished my Mane ‘N Tail Deep Moisturizing conditioner. I can’t remember when i bought this conditioner, but I was in Rotterdam and the price was € 6,95 (473 ml).
I think that this DC is oke .. I like it. . There was a time that I used this DC every week. I will buy another bottle just to see if I will fall in love with it. Because for now I just like it.
A natural moisture retention treatment for dry, damaged hair
Deep Moisturizing Conditioner benefits:
- Helps to repair and rejuvenate hair and scalp from the damaging effects styling and the environment
- Fortified with natural proteins and vitamins to strengthen and nourish hair from root to tip for increased elasticity, providing healthy, manageable, soft, silky hair
- Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
- Safe and gentle for all hair types
Today I went to the hair shop to get me some Cocoa butter for my body. When I was there I saw the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine leave-in .. so I was like yeah I want to but that 2 :).
This unique two-phase formula combines Argan Oil liquid shine and strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength protects against damage and adds luminous shine and moisture.
This year I wanna try out some new products. I’m really happy with the products that I’m using .. but I wanna see what is out there 🙂 .. you will never know what you will find. So I looked around for products that I wanna try out.
- L’Oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Shampoo (protein)
- Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather Sulfate Free Shampoo (moisture)
- Salerm Protein Shampoo
- Mane n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo
For some time I have been wanting to buy a hair steamer. On YouTube I have seen some ladies using it and hear only positive story’s about it.
The hair steamer is the new movement, it’s like everyone is using. It doesn’t matter if you are natural or relaxed.
I have set my eyes on the Huetiful Hair Steamer.
Huetiful Brand Steamers have multiple benefits:
- Restores moisture to your dry hair up to 5x better than the leading deep conditioner.
- Strengthens hair by replenishing moisture lost to keratin treatments, relaxers or heat straightening
- Significantly reduces breakage and split ends caused by dry hair while improving manageability
- One year, “no questions asked” replacement warranty
- Easily converts into a Spa Facial Steamer in just two minutes.
I cant wait for my own hair steamer. Right now the Huetiful hair steamer is out of stock.