For some time I have been wanting to buy a hair steamer. On YouTube I have seen some ladies using it and hear only positive story’s about it.
The hair steamer is the new movement, it’s like everyone is using. It doesn’t matter if you are natural or relaxed.
I have set my eyes on the Huetiful Hair Steamer.
Huetiful Brand Steamers have multiple benefits:
- Restores moisture to your dry hair up to 5x better than the leading deep conditioner.
- Strengthens hair by replenishing moisture lost to keratin treatments, relaxers or heat straightening
- Significantly reduces breakage and split ends caused by dry hair while improving manageability
- One year, “no questions asked” replacement warranty
- Easily converts into a Spa Facial Steamer in just two minutes.
I cant wait for my own hair steamer. Right now the Huetiful hair steamer is out of stock.
Every Saturday is hair time. What I mean by that is washing day. Today it was time to clarify my hair. I used ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo. Today I tried something new. I put an amount of the shampoo in a different container and mix it with a little bit of water. Why?? I don’t prepoo my hair before a clarifying wash… so I mixed my shampoo with water to retaining moisture. After my wash .. I co-washed my hair with TREsemme (iLove Tresemme).
Second step: deep condition .. Today I tried a new product, Motions CPR treatment conditioner. It’s my little sister DC and she loves it. So it thought let me try it and see if it will work for me.
- Ideal for helping to strengthen and repair breakage-prone hair.
- strengthens and repairs the hair
The DC is thick and its mixed with some herbs. Normally I mixed my DC with oil, but because I’m using it for the first time I left that out. I wanna see how it works.
Last week Sunday I relaxed (texlax) my hair. I was 24 weeks post .. and it was about time 🙂 . I don’t know if my hair is really texlaxed … because I feel that my hair is more relaxed than texlaxed. Maybe I should have put more oil in the mixture. Next time I also need to pay more attention to the time.
Today I checked on how many weeks I am post relaxer.. Well I can say that I’m 18 weeks post. I have got a lot of new growth and that is because of my protective style. In the month June and July I was on my protective style “the weave”. I want to relax my hair so bad .. but I’m going to hold on to my goal (24 weeks).