Since I started my hair journey I have tried different types of oils.
Here is a list of oils that I used.
- Africa best: carrot tea tree oil (I’m making my own oil mixes)
- Almond oil
- Amla oil
- Castor oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil (don’t like it for sealing)
- Lavender oil (don’t see any benefits)
- Peppermint oil
- Rosemary oil
- Tea tree oil (don’t see any benefits)
- Vatika coconut Oil (I don’t use it anymore because I use pure coconut oil)
Before my hair journey I was ADDICTED to the creamy crack (relaxer). So when I started my hair journey it was hard for me to stretch my relaxer .. but with some great tips I found my way. I’m now at the point that I stretch my hair to 24 weeks ..
Im proud of myself for stretching so long .. but I decided to stop stretching to 24 weeks. I see that I’m more focused on stretching so long then taking care of my hair *sad face*. This couple of weeks my hair has been breaking and shedding like crazy and I think it has to do with my stretching.
This weekend I can finally relax my hair .. I’m 24 weeks post. But after this no more long stretching. My new stretch regimen will be 12 – 20 weeks. It’s funny instead of building up I need to build down.