Last year I made a list for myself about products that I wanted to try out. Unfortunately I’m a product junkie. I am always buying stuff and the bad thing is some I don’t even use. So the list was really helpful for me.
My list in 2013
The products that I bought:
– Salerm Protein Shampoo
– Creme of Nature Moisture Extreme conditioner
– Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
– Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine leave-in
– Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter
– Jamaican Black Caster Oil
I’m in love with some of the products, and when I say in love … ow boy I’m hooked, lool. My number one love is the Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter. This creme really .. really helped me. I will do a review about it. And the second place goes to …….. Creme of Nature Moisture Extreme Conditioner. This conditoner … what!! Lool. I’m so glad that I found this conditioner.
From all the products that I purchased I’m not sure if I will buy
Mane N Tail and Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine leave-in again.
But it’s a new year and that means new products on mind. I’m still interested in the product that I listed for 2013, but the list has grown longer. Hahah I really need to stop, but I can’t.
Wish list 2014
For a long time I got my eyes on Mizani and Organix. I have used Organix products, but that was mainly for my weave. But yeah I really want to and I ‘m going to try them out.
– Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo
– Fulfyl Conditioning Treatment
– Puriphying Intense Cleansing Shampoo
– Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner
– Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner
– Hydrating macadamia oil Shampoo and Conditioner
– Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-In Conditioner
– Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-In H2 Conditioner
– Intense Fortifying Conditioner
– ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
– CHI Keratin Mist
For a long time I wanted to try out the Mizani products. So I’m going to start with that first. I can’t buy the product in a hair shop. That’s why I’m going to do my research and find an online hair shop.
Let the shopping begin !!